May 20, 2019
CloudLIMS, an advanced cloud-based SaaS LIMS, accelerates biobanking, clinical research, and testing laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data, automating laboratory workflows, and following regulatory compliance such as ISO/IEC 17025:2017. The new version of CloudLIMS, version 1.83, is equipped with several new features and enhancements to better meet the data management and reporting requirements of testing laboratories, such as clinical, cannabis, agriculture and food & beverage. The highlights of this version are the ability to configure dependent analyte attributes for auto-calculation of complex test results and improvements in the test report template.
- Generate a Comprehensive Test Report: You can now generate a comprehensive test report containing results of all the tests performed on a sample. The report can be further expanded to include multiple samples and the tests performed on them. The tests may belong to different test groups and have different test codes. This functionality enhances the reporting flexibility, thereby enabling testing laboratories to meet diverse reporting requirements.
- Improved Test Report Template: You can now set the font color and background color for report title and subtitle, column headers and section headers. The new version provides you greater flexibility in choosing the position of an image while generating a test report for a single sample. You can choose to include an image beside the client table, the test table, the sample table, the subject table, or the results table. In the sample information section, you can choose the inline view if you would like to report sample values next to the attributes. The text wrapping functionality enables you to define the character length after which you would like to wrap the text for various sections, such as client information, sample information, analyte and results, test and other information, etc. You can include a test result tag, for example, pass, fail, N/A, or a user-defined tag, for each sample test result. The enhanced test report template enables you to make several formatting changes to your test report, rendering it a more professional look.
- Include Doughnut Chart in Test Report: You can represent analyte test results using a doughnut chart for quick data visualization. You can include either annotations or both annotations and legends in the doughnut chart. You can select an analyte attribute, for example, observed value, to represent each slice. You can also select an analyte attribute, for example, analyte ID or analyte name, to label the slice. Furthermore, you can define the size of the chart per your reporting requirements.
- Improved Context Search Functionality: The new version enables you to perform advanced context search using Boolean operators (AND, OR) and relational operators (less than, greater than, equal to) in order to refine search results. You can select multiple attributes associated with a module type and different combinations of operators and search values to narrow down the search. This functionality enables you to view filtered and more meaningful search results in order to analyze data.
- Configure Dependency for Auto-Calculation of Complex Test Results: You can now configure a correlation between a controlling analyte attribute and a dependent analyte attribute. To configure dependency, you can select one of the three categories, mapped value, replica, or formula expression. The mapped value category is for mapping controlling analyte attribute with the dependent analyte attribute. The replica category is for copying the value of controlling analyte attribute to dependent analyte attribute. The formula expression category is for defining a unique formula expression for dependent analyte and attribute. This functionality enables the auto-calculation of complex multi-analyte test results, saving time and eliminating manual errors.
For previous versions click here >>
Back to Top