January 13, 2022
CloudLIMS, an advanced SaaS, in the cloud Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) software with zero upfront cost, accelerates biobanking, analytical, diagnostic testing, and research laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data, automating workflows, and following regulatory compliance, such as CLIA, ISO 15189:2012, ISO 20387:2018, EU GDPR, HIPAA, GLP, ISO/IEC 17025:2017, 21 CFR part 11, among others. The latest version of CloudLIMS, version 3.0, is equipped with new features and enhancements to enable biobanks, diagnostics, clinical, research, and analytical testing laboratories to better meet the data management, reporting, automation, and compliance requirements of the industry. The highlights of this version include the ability to concatenate sample attributes, provide data import templates to your clients, and add attachments to sample and patient attributes.
- Concatenate Sample Attributes: You can now concatenate two sample attributes irrespective of whether they are system-defined or user-defined. You can define the number of characters of each attribute to be concatenated to form the resulting attribute. For example, if you would like to concatenate the Sample ID and the Serial Number of each cannabis sample to define the corresponding Batch IDs, you can configure Batch ID as a concatenated attribute and select Sample ID and Serial Number as the concatenating attributes. As soon as you accession a new cannabis sample, CloudLIMS automatically creates the Batch ID of the sample based on the Sample ID and Serial Number, saving time and eliminating any chances of manual errors.
- Provide Data Import Templates to Your Clients: You can now share predefined templates for importing samples, patient records, and service requests with your clients through CloudLIMS' secure client portal. Your clients can also create new templates while importing data for using it over again. This functionality enables your clients to simply select a template and map the attributes present in the attribute mapping window with the attributes present in their file to import necessary data before placing a service request. Furthermore, this functionality helps your clients to know what data your laboratory needs to process service requests, eliminating any chances of delay due to lack of required data.
- Add Attachments to Sample and Patient Attributes: You can now select "attachments" while configuring patient and sample attributes and attach up to 5 files in diverse formats, such as XLS, CSV, PDF, JPEG, PNG, to each attribute. You can configure multiple such attributes. You can view the attached files, download them, make changes and reupload them whenever required. This functionality enables you to attach important files and documents, such as a photo ID, health insurance of a patient, prescription, test request form, images, to sample and patient records and quickly access them when required.
- Enforce Password Change on Patient Portal: The latest version of CloudLIMS enforces patients to change their password after registering on the patient portal. After changing the password, patients have to relogin using the new password to access the patient portal. This functionality further strengthens the security of personally identifiable information (PII) of patients and prevents any unauthorized use of the patient data.
- Show or Hide Catalogs: You can selectively display service catalogs to clients. You can choose to show or hide all catalogs if no catalog is associated with a client. This functionality provides you the flexibility to display only the relevant catalogs to a client based on the organization type (academic or commercial), geographic location, or your business relationship.
- Enhanced REST API: The latest version of CloudLIMS’ REST Application Programming Interface (API) enables you to add, retrieve or update system-defined attributes in the Kits Management module. Furthermore, the API allows you to associate inventories, studies, patient and client records with kits. This functionality provides an alternative mechanism to update or modify kit records.
Book your personalized demo to experience the latest version today.
For previous versions click here >>
Back to Top