Explore Opportunities Beyond Boundaries
Discover a Career for Life
A career at CloudLIMS means a life-long opportunity to explore your potential, continuous growth, and the joy of working on the cutting edge technologies. If you are looking for a challenging work environment that feeds your imagination, we offer opportunities that will strengthen your skills, give you a chance to make meaningful contributions, and stretch your limits. An inspiring combination of growth prospects, continuous innovation and a great work culture makes CloudLIMS an exhilarating place to be in.
Mail your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Manager- LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the international inside sales team and developing and implementing marketing plans. This includes defining marketing strategies to augment business, evaluating advertising, merchandising and trade promotion programs, organizing workshops, representing the company in conferences and expanding the customer base. You will also be responsible for identifying new product application areas, partnership opportunities, understanding market needs and communicating the requirements to the offshore development team to offer workflow solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Life Sciences, Chemistry or Health related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in LIMS sales. Sales training and knowledge of relationship selling preferred.
- Strong presentation & communication skills, strategic planning, time-management, critical thinking and analysis of market conditions.
San Francisco CA
We seek Technical Architects with 3-6 years of experience to take end-to-end responsibility for design and development of small to medium or large scale Enterprise application.
- Work as a key contributor designing distributed applications with strong IT architecture and solution experience with in-depth design/implementation expertise
- Design and build reusable Utilities, Services and Frameworks
- Communicate clearly to articulate decisions, design direction, technology choices etc.
- Independently drive infrastructure deployment
- Document and share technical best practices and insights with Architecture, Design, Test and Implementation Support teams
- Sound Programming skills - Core Java, Swing, J2EE
- Experience in using Ajax frameworks like jQuery, ExtJs and AngularJS for more user interactive and user friendly pages for front-end development and also experience in using JSON format
- Strong foundation in OO Design & Enterprise Architecture and Design Patterns
- RDBMS - MySQL, Postgres, H2 Database Engine
- Experience with MVC framework like Swing, Struts or Spring
- Experience with ORM framework like Hibernate
- Working knowledge of C# is desired but not mandatory
- In depth knowledge of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) will be a plus
Indore (M.P.) INDIA