CloudLIMS, an advanced SaaS, in the cloud Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) software with zero upfront cost, accelerates biobanking, clinical research and diagnostics, and cannabis testing laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data, automating workflows, and following regulatory compliance, such as CLIA, ISO 15189:2012, CAP, ISO 20387:2018, EU GDPR, HIPAA, GLP, ISO/IEC 17025:2017, 21 CFR part 11, among others. The latest version of CloudLIMS, version 3.50, is equipped with new features and enhancements to enable biobanks, clinical research and diagnostics, COVID-19, and analytical testing laboratories to better meet the data management and automation requirements of the industry. The highlights of this version include the ability to integrate with QuickBooks, enable providers to associate with patients, and track report sending status.
- Integrate with QuickBooks Online: CloudLIMS can now be integrated with QuickBooks Online, a popular third-party accounting software, using our REST Application Programming Interface (API) for bi-directional data transfer. The integrated solution enables laboratories to upload invoicing data, for example, the name and the address of the client, catalog number and price, quantity, and other required details, directly from CloudLIMS to QuickBooks. This functionality enables laboratories to easily manage their accounting data and client invoices, track the financial success of their business at any time, and ensure a better relationship with their clients.
- Enable Providers to Associate Patients: The latest version of CloudLIMS enables providers to associate themselves with existing patient records from the Provider Portal. After logging in to the Provider Portal, a provider can search for a patient record using a unique patient identifier. Once CloudLIMS traces the patient record, the provider can associate their record with the patient record without contacting the laboratory. This functionality prevents creating duplicate records for the same patient, and saves the provider’s and the laboratory’s time.
- Track Report Sending Status: You can now track if released test reports were sent out to the intended recipients. If they are not, a failed notification pops up so that you can resend the test reports to specific customers, patients, and providers or verify the CloudLIMS email sending settings. This functionality enables you to track report sending status with ease, eliminating any chances of confusion between the laboratory and the report recipients.
- Receive Order Notifications: The latest version of CloudLIMS sends an email to you and your lab staff as soon as your customer places a test order from CloudLIMS’ client portal. Furthermore, your customer also receives a confirmation email once the order is placed. This functionality alerts laboratory staff as soon as a test request is received so that testing can be initiated without any delay, minimizing the turnaround time.
- Highlight Non-Analyte Attributes on Reports: You can now highlight non-analyte attributes on a test report. Some examples of non-analyte attributes are sampling details, sample processing notes, result validation date and time, and interpretation of test results. This functionality enables laboratory users to highlight specific text or result interpretation on test reports to bring to the attention of their customers and providers who requested the tests.