CloudLIMS, an advanced SaaS LIMS, accelerates biobanking, clinical research, and diagnostic operations by efficiently managing laboratory data on a centralized cloud platform. CloudLIMS version 1.69 release is packed with features to better serve testing laboratories. Features, such as availability of a self serve portal (client portal) to service laboratory customers is the highlight of this version. The new features promise expedited turnaround times enabling testing laboratories deliver high-quality services to their clients.
- Client Portal: You can now allow your customer to login to the CloudLIMS’ self serve facility. Your customers can place orders, check the status, view test results and download invoices, saving your time and effort in client servicing.
- Automatic Test Result Calculation: You can now import sample test results from .csv or .xlsx file formats. The test results data could contain results from tests on multiple analytes. The raw results can be transformed to meaningful data using formulae which you can key in the test results calculation field. So in one step, you not only import the raw test results, you associate them with the sample data and get meaningful results!
- Account Lockout: You can now set the number of failed login attempts for locking out a user. Once a user is locked out for trying to log-in multiple times and failing, only the administrator can unlock it by resetting the password. Alternatively, a user can wait out the Account Lockout Duration, and try logging-in again. This functionality helps prevent unauthorized access.
- Sample Type Filter for Tests: As a quality check and for ease of usage, one can set acceptable sample types for a test. This filter is automatically applied when assigning tests for samples.
- Enhanced Test Report/COA: Now generate test reports and COAs including detailed client information in addition to Subject, Sample and Result details.
- List Creation using Import: You can import multiple comma separated values in List type thereby eliminating the need to create a multiple item list by manual selection.
For previous versions click here >>