CloudLIMS, an advanced SaaS, in the cloud LIMS with zero upfront cost, accelerates biobanking, analytical, diagnostic testing, and research laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data, automating laboratory workflows, and following regulatory compliance, such as ISO/IEC 17025:2017, ISO 15189:2012, ISO 20387:2018, EU GDPR, HIPAA, GLP, 21 CFR part 11, among others. The latest version of CloudLIMS, version 1.97, is equipped with new features and enhancements to enable biobanks, clinical, and analytical testing laboratories to better meet the data management, automation, and reporting requirements of the industry. The highlights of this version are the functionality to personalize the client portal login page, the ability to quickly retrieve aliquots or derivatives of parent samples by scanning barcodes, and the functionality to enable your customers to perform a context search from the client portal.
- Personalize the Client Portal Login Page: You can now customize the login page of CloudLIMS’ client portal to offer a personalized experience to your customers. Your customers can now directly login to the client portal from your website to download test reports or track the status of their service request. You can use your own logo for branding. You can add a custom title, subtitle, and a footnote to the login page and can define the font size, font type, and color of the text to match the look and feel of your website. You can add a custom text message and link it to a website of your choice. You can also insert a background image and define its size, and change the transparency of the login page to increase the visibility of the background image.
- Perform Context Search from the Client Portal: Your customers can now log in to the CloudLIMS’ Client Portal and perform a context search to trace sample records based on the selected sample type and other search criteria defined by them. Your customers can perform advanced context searches using Boolean operators (AND, OR) and relational operators (less than, greater than, equal to) to refine the search results. Furthermore, your customers can select multiple sample attributes along with different combinations of operators to narrow down the search options before performing a search. This functionality enables your customers to quickly view filtered sample records and the associated data.
- Quickly Retrieve Aliquots or Derivatives of Parent Samples: You can now scan the barcode of parent samples and quickly retrieve their aliquots or derivatives. In the search results, the parent and their child samples are grouped to help you seamlessly track the genealogy of each sample. This functionality is particularly useful for clinical laboratories enabling them to retrieve and track all samples collected from a patient along with the child samples, streamlining the sample management process.
- Insert Images to Client Records: You can now upload an image, such as a barcode, in each client record from the client management module of CloudLIMS. You can preview the image and add a caption. You can choose to include or exclude the image section from the client form as per your preference. Furthermore, you can opt to include the client image in the test report or Certificate of Analysis (CoA). You can also define the alignment, position, and size of the image for the test report. This functionality enhances the reporting flexibility, enabling you to further customize test reports per your clients’ requirements.
- Send Notifications After Entering Test Results: You can now automatically send email notifications to laboratory managers and other users once you finish importing or entering test results in CloudLIMS. This functionality enables an analyst to instantly notify users who are waiting for test results to initiate the next step i.e. test result validation. You can resend the notification to users if required. This functionality helps analytical testing laboratories to further automate their workflows, reducing turnaround time.
- Enhanced REST API: CloudLIMS’ REST Application Programming Interface (API) now enables you to automatically write non-analyte test results of samples directly from analytical instruments to CloudLIMS. Once the results are entered in CloudLIMS, you can proceed with the next steps i.e. validation of test results and test report generation. This functionality strengthens the integration of CloudLIMS with analytical instruments, eliminating the need for manual entry of non-analyte test results, thereby minimizing turnaround time and transcription errors.
For previous versions click here >>