CloudLIMS, an advanced SaaS, in the cloud LIMS software with zero upfront cost, accelerates biobanking, analytical, diagnostic testing, and research laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data, automating laboratory workflows, and following regulatory compliance, such as ISO/IEC 17025:2017, ISO 15189:2012, ISO 20387:2018, EU GDPR, HIPAA, GLP, 21 CFR part 11, among others. The latest version of CloudLIMS, version 2.10, is equipped with new features and enhancements to enable biobanks, clinical, and analytical testing laboratories, such as cannabis, food and beverage, oil and gas, to better meet the data management, reporting, automation requirements of the industry. The highlights of this version are the ability to create customer groups to facilitate data sharing, batch assign tests to stored samples, and the enhanced login functionality.
- Create Customer Groups to Facilitate Data Sharing: You can now create a customer group and add multiple customers under the same account. All customers belonging to a particular account can access data associated with the customer group. For example, samples, patient records, test reports, invoices, can be accessed when they log in from the client portal. All the customers belonging to a group can log in to the client portal using their unique login credentials to access and add samples, review and place test orders and retrieve reports posted on the portal. This functionality enables your customers to share their data with colleagues for better organization-wide coordination.
- Batch Assign Tests to Stored Samples: You can now assign tests in a batch. For example, if you have 96 samples stored in a PCR plate you want to send for a test, you can simply select the plate and assign it to a test instead of assigning each sample to a test. All samples in the plate are automatically assigned to the selected test. This convenient functionality reduces the turnaround time, saves effort, and reduces the chances of manual errors.
- Enhanced Login Functionality: The latest version of CloudLIMS supports Single sign-on (SSO). So if you are using your Google or LinkedIn accounts, SSO allows for central account creation, maintenance, and logins. Once you have signed in via Google or LinkedIn, you can access CloudLIMS seamlessly without having to log in and out each time. This functionality enhances user experience, productivity, security control, and simplifies the authentication process. Furthermore, this functionality reduces the risk of lost or forgotten passwords and the need to remember or reset passwords.
- Add Multiple Documents in a Batch: In the document management module, you can now add multiple laboratory documents, such as manuals, SOPs, in a batch. This functionality enables you to quickly and efficiently manage laboratory documents.
- Access Test Reports from the Sample Management Module: You can now view and access all test reports associated with every sample from the sample management module instead of just the Test module. Furthermore, you can release one or multiple test reports associated with a sample in a few clicks without the need to switch back to the Test module where this functionality is already available. This feature enables you to verify the association of samples with test reports, minimizing reporting errors.
For previous versions click here >>