CloudLIMS, an advanced SaaS, in the cloud LIMS software with zero upfront cost, accelerates biobanking, analytical, diagnostic testing, and research laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data, automating laboratory workflows, and following regulatory compliance, such as ISO/IEC 17025:2017, ISO 15189:2012, ISO 20387:2018, EU GDPR, HIPAA, GLP, 21 CFR part 11, among others. The latest version of CloudLIMS, version 2.30, is equipped with new features and enhancements to enable biobanks, clinical, diagnostic testing, and analytical testing laboratories to better meet the data management, reporting, automation requirements of the industry. The highlights of this version are the ability to automatically send barcodes to patients, the functionality to scan barcodes to associate patients with a service request, and the ability to locate storage units using the context search functionality.
- Automatically Email Barcodes to Patients: The latest version of CloudLIMS enables you to automatically email a unique QR code to patients as soon as they are registered in CloudLIMS. The patient can then have the QR code scanned at the sample collection site to confirm their identity. This functionality enables the sample collector to quickly track patient registration information during sample collection by simply scanning the QR code. Furthermore, this functionality enables accurate association of a patient with the sample collected from the patient, eliminating any chances of manual errors.
- Associate Patients with a Service Request by Scanning Barcodes: You can now associate patients with a service request, such as a test request, by simply scanning patient barcodes. While processing a service request, you can select a patient type and subsequently scan QR codes of patients to quickly associate them with a service request. This functionality is particularly useful for laboratories receiving test requests for hundreds of samples at a time. It helps reduce turnaround time and prevent the misassociation of patients with test requests.
- Search & Locate Storage Units with Ease: You can now easily locate a storage container such as a box, plate, or tray using the search functionality, enabling you to assign storage locations to samples in just a few clicks. This functionality helps you quickly trace a storage container using an external/ user-defined storage ID or a system-generated ID, eliminating the need to manually find out the preferred storage container from all available storage containers.
- Reorder Report Attributes: You can now reorder report attributes per your preference before generating a sample report, test report, or study report irrespective of the report format (PDF, MS Excel file, or CSV). Furthermore, you can save the preferred order of attributes as a report template for future use. This functionality enhances the reporting flexibility, enabling you to personalize test reports per your clients’ requirements.
- Set Custom Test Report Templates as Default: You can now set a custom report template as default for using it over again while generating a test report. This functionality eliminates the need to select attributes and format preferences every time you generate a test report, saving time and effort.
Book your personalized demo to experience the latest version today.