CloudLIMS, an advanced SaaS, in the cloud LIMS software with zero upfront cost, accelerates biobanking, analytical, diagnostic testing, and research laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data, automating workflows, and following regulatory compliance, such as CLIA, ISO 15189:2012, ISO 20387:2018, EU GDPR, HIPAA, GLP, ISO/IEC 17025:2017, 21 CFR part 11, among others. The latest version of CloudLIMS, version 2.70, is equipped with new features and enhancements to enable biobanks, diagnostics, clinical, research, and analytical testing laboratories to better meet the data management, reporting, automation, and compliance requirements of the industry. The highlights of this version are the ability to send personalized emails to patients and clients, multi-approver test validation support, and the ability to generate comprehensive reports of stored samples.
- Multi-Approver Test Validation: You can now select multiple approvers for a test type. Once a technician sends test results for validation, any one of the designated approvers can approve or reject the test results and can write their remarks or observations. Once the test results are approved, CloudLIMS sends an email notification to all approvers. This functionality prevents any delay in the test validation process due to the unavailability of an approver, eliminating delays in delivering test reports.CloudLIMS now records the user ID of the approver along with the date and time stamp of test validation. This functionality is particularly useful for analytical testing laboratories and enables them to meet ISO/IEC 17025 compliance and quality management requirements.
- Generate a Report of All Stored Samples: The latest version of CloudLIMS enables you to quickly search and find all samples present in a storage container and its sub-containers using a storage ID. Furthermore, you can easily generate a report of all samples in an MS Excel file format. This functionality enables you to identify and report all samples in a storage unit, for example, a freezer, with just a few clicks.
- Send Personalized Emails: You can now edit email templates and send personalized emails to patients and clients notifying them of the test report release. You can include the system-generated ID of a patient or client in the email template depending on the email recipient. Furthermore, you can configure the First Name and Last Name in the email templates used for sending out login credentials and barcodes to patients. This functionality provides you the flexibility to customize the email for patients or your clients per your requirements.
- Client Portal Services Extended: The latest version of CloudLIMS enables you to upload and attach external files to sample records on the client portal. This functionality enables you to securely share crucial documents or important information with your clients while processing the service request.
- Generate Sample Report: You can now generate a sample report using the attributes and sections available in the sample forms. This functionality helps you create a report for sharing with your clients and for record keeping. The report gives a complete overview of the samples and their attributes such as type, storage location, demographics of the patient, if part of a clinical study or any such data that you would like to present.
- Include Client Attributes on Labels: You can now include client attributes on sample labels. While configuring label templates, you can choose to include client attributes for all or specific sample types. This functionality enables laboratories to quickly trace the record of the client who submitted one or more samples for diagnosis, analytical testing, or storage by simply scanning the sample label and searching it in CloudLIMS.
Book your personalized demo to experience the latest version today.