CloudLIMS, an advanced SaaS, in the cloud LIMS software with zero upfront cost, accelerates biobanking, analytical, diagnostic testing, and research laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data, automating workflows, and following regulatory compliance, such as CLIA, ISO 15189:2012, ISO 20387:2018, EU GDPR, HIPAA, GLP, ISO/IEC 17025:2017, 21 CFR part 11, among others. The latest version of CloudLIMS, version 2.80, is equipped with new features and enhancements to enable biobanks, diagnostics, clinical, research, and analytical testing laboratories to better meet the data management, reporting, automation, and compliance requirements of the industry. The highlights of this version are the ability to upload and release external test reports, include report IDs in test reports, and the ability to generate test reports and CoAs in a batch for multiple samples using predefined reporting templates.
- Generate Test Reports in a Batch: You can now generate test reports and CoAs in a batch for multiple samples using predefined custom reporting templates. Each report contains the results of all tests performed on a sample. This functionality saves time and is particularly useful for analytical testing laboratories, such as cannabis, where they need to perform an array of tests on multiple samples on a daily basis and report results with a fast turnaround time.
- Validation Timestamp on CoAs & Test Reports: You can now include the date and time of result validation on the test report or CoA. You can add a custom text next to the validation timestamp. Furthermore, you can choose to include the validation timestamp below any of the signatures per your preference. This functionality enables laboratories to meet regulatory and clients’ reporting requirements.
- Enhanced Report Formatting: You can add or remove table borders around each section, such as the sample information section, in the test report. Furthermore, you can configure and format the Other Information (non-analytes) section of the test report in an inline or outline view. You can choose the inline view if you would like to include each non-analyte attribute in a separate row and their respective values next to the attributes. Similarly, you can choose the outline view if you prefer to include the values below the attributes. You can also choose a group inline or group outline view before generating a test report. These reporting enhancements enable you to generate reports in multiple layouts and formats and meet diverse reporting requirements.
- Upload & Release External Test Reports: You can now attach an external test report to each test record and release it to clients and patients. This functionality is useful when you have outsourced testing to a third-party laboratory and would like to share the test reports generated by the lab with patients and your clients. You can also upload test reports or CoAs generated by any third-party software should you choose not to use the reporting functionality in CloudLIMS.
- Filter Test Records: You can now filter test records based on the sample testing status and selectively display records for which testing is pending or complete. This functionality enables you to quickly trace pending tests and determine if any action is needed to expedite the testing.
- Enhanced REST API: The latest version of CloudLIMS’ REST Application Programming Interface (API) enables you and attending physicians to update user-defined attributes in the patient module using the API. This functionality offers an alternative mechanism to update patient records.
- Track Result Entry Time: CloudLIMS now automatically captures the date and time of entering test results irrespective of whether the results are entered manually or imported from a file. This functionality enables you to monitor the time of entry or last update to the test results and helps quickly track the tests for which results are available in CloudLIMS.
- Include Report ID in Test Reports: You can now include a report ID in each test report or certificate of analysis (CoA), enabling you to uniquely identify each report. Moreover, you can choose the alignment (center, left or right) and define the font size of the report ID. Your customers can also use the report ID as a reference when contacting you for any questions related to a specific report. This functionality is particularly useful for analytical testing laboratories and enables them to meet ISO/IEC 17025 compliance requirements.
Book your personalized demo to experience the latest version today.