Deploy CloudLIMS's COVID-19 LIMS Solution for Workplace Testing & Assure Health and Safety
COVID-19 LIMS for Workplace Testing
As an employer, you may have the following questions in mind:
- How can our employees be kept safe and healthy even as they return to work?
- How can we adapt our operations to the new normal?
- How can we guarantee long-term productivity and safety?
Employers must devise ways to provide their employees with a safe working environment.
With CloudLIMS, a full-feature COVID-19 LIMS, employers can successfully roll out a COVID-19 testing program in a week; from employee registration to reporting.
CloudLIMS seamlessly manages all employee data and testing metrics, ensuring minimal errors and complete privacy.
Benefits for Employers
Secure Patient Portal
- Ability to screen staff either daily or twice a week, as established by the organization.
- Ensures compliance with HIPAA and GDPR requirements for handling personal data of employees.
- Enables tracking of patient metadata such as scheduling, risks and symptoms, prescription records, electronic case reports, and much more.
- Minimizes infection risks at workplaces, boosting the confidence of staff and assuring business continuity.
Administrators can Scan QR Codes for Validation of Results
With CloudLIMS, companies, universities, and government offices can monitor test requests from employees, test schedules, test results, and quarantine period for COVID-19 positive patients. CloudLIMS has been designed with utmost simplicity, cost-effectiveness, efficiency, scalability, and adaptability in mind. The testing results are accessible through a secure, configurable portal that provides up-to-the-minute monitoring. The test reports include a QR code for easy scanning of reports to check against fraud. With CloudLIMS, employers can choose to get their employees tested in-house if the workplace has the facility or tie-up with third-party diagnostic laboratories. In either of the scenarios, CloudLIMS seamlessly delivers test results that are accessible both by the employer and employee.
Benefits for COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing Laboratories
CloudLIMS’s COVID-19 LIMS comes pre-configured with FDA Approved Reporting Templates and Workflows to Guarantee Rapid Deployment
Laboratories currently doing or aiming to do SARS-CoV-2 testing can easily ramp up their systems to high-throughput processing in just a few days with CloudLIMS.
What are some of the biggest challenges encountered by COVID-19 testing laboratories?
- Increasing testing throughput and securely reporting test results
- Automating COVID-19 testing workflows
- Meeting FDA and CDC testing and reporting guidelines
- Complying with international regulatory guidelines, such as CLIA, ISO 15189:2012, GDPR and HIPAA
CloudLIMS is preconfigured with COVID-19 specific tests, such as RT-PCR, serological tests for the detection of IgG/IgM antibodies, Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assays (ELISA), neutralization tests, and Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDT).
It is also configured to support multiple workflows and reporting templates to enable custom and professional reporting of test results. Additionally, it can be easily adapted to support new test methods and assays.
This helps to minimize onboarding and facilitates testing laboratories to go live in just a week.