COVID-19 LIMS Software for Coronavirus Diagnostic Testing and Research Labs
CloudLIMS is a preconfigured, scalable, in the cloud COVID-19 LIMS for COVID-19 research and diagnostic testing laboratories. CloudLIMS is preconfigured with COVID-19 specific tests, such as RT-PCR, serological tests for the detection of IgG/IgM antibodies, Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), neutralization test, and Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT). Furthermore, it is configured with COVID-19 and other infectious disease workflows and reporting templates for quick reporting of test results. CloudLIMS can be easily configured to support new test methods, assays, and reporting requirements, including those of FDA and CDC, avoiding time-consuming customization. The preconfiguration helps minimize onboarding time and enables laboratories to go-live within just a couple of days. CloudLIMS can be accessed anytime, anywhere, is easy to deploy, and enables COVID-19 laboratories to quickly automate without the need to invest in IT infrastructure or personnel.
CloudLIMS customers have realized benefits in the following ways:
- Meet regulatory guidelines and standards such as CLIA, HIPAA, GCP, EU GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11, and ISO 15189:2012.
- Generate custom test reports to comply with the FDA and CDC reporting guidelines.
- A self-serve physician portal to enable physicians to enter patient data and associate patient records with samples, place diagnostic test requests, track request status in real-time, download test reports and invoices.
- Maintain a read-only audit trail to automatically record laboratory activities with a date and time stamp.
- Customizable forms to manage COVID-19 specimens, patient data, diagnostic tests and their results, clinical studies, kits, freezer inventory, and specimen shipment.
- Safeguard PHI (Protected Health Information) of patients by assigning role-based PHI access to authorized personnel only.