CloudLIMS - A Rapid Deploy, Purpose-built Petrochemical LIMS for In-house and Third-party Oil and Gas Testing Laboratories
CloudLIMS is pre-configured to support custom workflows of in-house and third-party oil and gas testing laboratories. Oil and gas testing laboratories perform tests on several samples, such as crude oils, refined petroleum fuels, aromatics, jet fuel, petrochemicals, transformer oil, liquid petroleum gases (LPG), lubricants, natural gas and liquids derived from it. Some of the common tests performed are quality control tests, tests for trace metals, such as antimony, cadmium, manganese, tests for determining the presence of sulfur compounds, emission tests, contaminant tests, microbiological tests, and flashpoint tests. CloudLIMS serves as a unified data repository and enables laboratories to seamlessly manage samples, tests performed through various analysis methods, such as ASTM and GPA, and test results.
CloudLIMS can be accessed anytime, anywhere, is easy to deploy, and enables oil and gas testing laboratories to quickly automate workflows without the need to invest in IT infrastructure or personnel.
- Meet regulatory guidelines and standards such as ISO/IEC 17025:2017, 21 CFR Part 11, EPA, GxP, and state regulations, such as California's air quality control standards.
- Manage Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) processes to generate valid, accurate, and reliable test results.
- Ensure 100% traceability of raw materials, in-process, and final product samples, which is required for external audits.
- Visualize and analyze test results using statistical process control (SPC) charts and trend analysis graphs to make informed decisions and drive continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain a read-only audit trail to track all laboratory activities along with a date and time stamp.