1. Use of the hosted Software, services, applications, (collectively, “Services”) provided by CloudLIMS.com, LLC. or its direct or indirect affiliates (“CloudLIMS”) is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”). If there is a conflict between this Policy and the applicable agreement You have with CloudLIMS to obtain the Services (“Agreement”), the Agreement will prevail.
2. This Policy applies to anyone who uses the Services, including without limitation the legal entity or individual doing business with CloudLIMS (“Customer”), and any third party permitted by the Customer to use or access the Services (“End Users”). Customers are required to inform End Users of this Policy. Customers and End Users are referred to in this Policy as 'You'.
3. CloudLIMS reserves the right to amend or modify this Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on You. By using or accessing the Services, You are agreeing to this Policy.
4. You agree not to use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use the Services to:
5. CloudLIMS has the right, but does not assume the obligation, to monitor and investigate violations of this Policy. Failure to comply with or breach of this Policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions upon which You are permitted to use the Services, and at any time, may result in CloudLIMS taking any and all actions in its sole discretion and with immediate effect (in its reasonable discretion), up to and including:
CloudLIMS excludes and disclaims all liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Policy. The responses described in this Policy are not limited, and CloudLIMS may take any other action it reasonably deems appropriate.