July 27, 2017
Modern testing laboratories face diverse challenges on a day-to-day basis. This includes testing of multiple analytes in a batch run, managing test data, tracking the sample life cycle through the laboratory, besides following regulatory guidelines such as ISO 17025, GLP, NELAC, CLIA, HIPAA, 21 CFR Part 11. The webinar focuses on how a LIMS can help testing laboratories manage data, automate laboratory workflows, and meet regulatory guidelines and quality standards seamlessly.
- How testing labs assist in quality assurance
- How to achieve automation from sample accession to report generation
- How to test and report results for multiple analytes in a batch run
- Manage and track test chain of custody for samples
- How to generate professional report
WHO SHOULD WATCH
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors, managers and quality managers of testing laboratories.
Mr. Rakhil Akkali
Get An Affordable, Secure & Configurable LIMS Today!