CloudLIMS Version 1.79 Released!
December 14, 2018
CloudLIMS, an advanced configurable cloud-based SaaS LIMS, accelerates biobanking, clinical research, and testing laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data, automating and streamlining laboratory workflows, and following regulatory compliance on a cloud platform. The latest version of CloudLIMS, version 1.79, is packed with exciting new features to cater to the data management and automation requirements of clinical, cannabis, agricultural and food & beverage testing laboratories. The new version of the LIMS System includes the functionality to read data from the CloudLIMS' Test module using an updated REST Application Programming Interface (API), the ability to enter samples from CloudLIMS' Client Portal using barcodes or scanners, and the ability to email multiple test reports to customers.
- Send Test Reports as an Email Attachment: You can now email multiple test reports to your customers. Include all the email addresses of the recipients with each client record while adding or importing them in CloudLIMS. When the test reports are ready and approved, select the email addresses which should receive the report. CloudLIMS will email them the reports to the chosen addresses.
- Read Test Data: The REST (or web-based) Application Programming Interface (API) for the Test module is now available, facilitating seamless integration of CloudLIMS with your analytical instruments. The REST API reads data in JSON format from CloudLIMS’s Test module which can be used for further downstream processing. For each test, select only those attributes that you would like to read and retrieve from CloudLIMS.
- Client Portal Services Extended: Your customers can now enter samples from the Client Portal using scanners or barcodes, eliminating the need to enter them manually. Additionally, they can now batch edit samples, saving time.
- Email Authentication for Notifications: The master administrator can have CloudLIMS verify the email address configured for notification settings. To authenticate, CloudLIMS sends a one-time password (OTP) to the email address configured for sending out notifications from CloudLIMS. The OTP received on the email address needs to be entered in CloudLIMS to complete the authentication process.
For previous versions click here >>
CloudLIMS Version 1.78 Released!
October 22, 2018
CloudLIMS, an advanced configurable cloud-based SaaS LIMS, accelerates biobanking, clinical research, cannabis and testing laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data and automating laboratory workflows on a cloud platform. The latest version of CloudLIMS, version 1.78, includes features that can help testing laboratories better meet the quality control requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017. The highlights of this version are the ability to add QC samples and compare their test results with other test samples, and the ability to customize the bar graph in the test report to provide a more informative visual overview of the test results.
- Manage Test Results of Quality Control (QC) Samples to Identify Analytical Errors: QC samples are critical for ensuring the reliability and accuracy of test results. To check any potential issues, such as improper calibration of analytical equipment, faulty reagent kits, etc., that may adversely impact the accuracy of test results, QC samples are subjected to the same treatment as the test samples to validate the test run. This procedure enables testing laboratories to report consistent, accurate and comparable results. While configuring a new sample type in CloudLIMS, you can now classify the sample type as a QC sample. You can add multiple samples under the QC sample type, enter test results for each, and save the results as a template if you would like to use the same set of QC samples in the future. You can also include the QC sample test results in the test report to report for quality assurance.
- Enhanced Graphical Reporting Flexibility: You can now include the flagging range for each analyte either above or below the bar graph, depending on your result reporting requirement. The analyte names and their observed values are now included just below each bar in the bar graph, providing a visual overview of the test results.
- Client Portal Services Extended: After logging in to the client portal, you can now associate a subject with each sample added, giving more control when logging samples. This functionality is also particularly useful for collections sites to specify the source while registering samples.
For previous versions click here >>
CloudLIMS Version 1.72 Released!
May 17, 2018
CloudLIMS, an advanced cloud-based SaaS LIMS, accelerates biobanking, clinical research, and testing laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data and automating laboratory workflows on a cloud platform. The latest version of CloudLIMS, version 1.72, is equipped with new features to meet the laboratory data management needs of testing laboratories such as clinical and cannabis testing laboratories. The new version facilitates laboratory customers to add their samples using the CloudLIMS' client portal, giving them information about sample status. Additionally, the new version enables direct posting of cannabis sample test results to seed-to-sale software such as Metrc®, eliminating the need for manual data entry, further helping cannabis testing laboratories to follow the regulatory guidelines laid down by state and local government.
- Client Portal Services Extended: Your customers can now login and submit samples from the CloudLIMS Client Portal in addition to submitting test requests. When your customers submit samples for testing, the added samples show up as Expected samples and are marked as received upon their receipt in the lab. Your customers receive the status update via the portal, which helps them get information about their service requests in real time.
- Service Catalogs: This add-on makes it easy for a client to browse through the test service catalog and order a test. For each test, the list of analytes is now displayed, making it easy for your customers to choose a test package. The laboratory, on the other hand, can create custom test packages for the most popular analytes being tested and immediately make the package live on the client portal for their customers to select.
- Session Security Alert: CloudLIMS prompts a message rendering all actions inactive in the background when the system is left unattended for a specified time internal. The message not only helps prevent unauthorized access but it also safeguards from data being lost when making entries when the session has already expired.
- Regulatory Compliance: For the cannabis regulatory compliance, you can now further meet guidelines by posting test results to seed-to-sale software such as METRC®, BioTrackTHC®, and Leaf.
For previous versions click here >>
Metrc is a trademark of Franwell. BioTrackTHC is a trademark of Bio-Tech Medical Software, Inc.