January 21, 2020
CloudLIMS, an advanced SaaS LIMS in the cloud with zero upfront cost, accelerates biobanking, clinical, research, and testing laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data, automating laboratory workflows, and following regulatory compliance, such as ISO/IEC 17025:2017, ISO 20387:2018, EU GDPR, 21 CFR part 11, HIPAA among others. The new version of CloudLIMS, version 1.91, is equipped with new features to enable analytical testing laboratories, such as cannabis, agriculture, F&B, to better meet data management and reporting requirements. The highlights of the latest version are the ability to include bar charts without flagging ranges, relative quantitation, accreditation stamps, and the total value of multiple analyte attributes in the test report.
- Include Bar Graphs in Test Reports: You can now represent quantitative results of analytes using bar graphs. You can include up to three bar graphs in the test report. You can select the analytes to include in each bar graph. You can choose the position of the analyte labels on the bar graph. This functionality enables you to represent the quantitative results of important analytes in a simplified way, providing a quick visual overview of test results.
- Relative Quantitation: You can now represent the quantitative relationship between two analytes as a ratio in the test report. The new version of CloudLIMS automatically calculates and reports the ratio between two analytes based on an attribute, for example, concentration. This functionality helps determine relative quantitation which is useful for quality checks.
- Add Accreditation Stamps to Reports: You can now include up to two accreditation stamps in the test report. You can choose the dimensions of each stamp while importing them in CloudLIMS. Furthermore, you can choose the alignment (center, left or right) and the position (header or footer) of each stamp in the report. This functionality renders a professional look to your report. Your customers can simply click the stamp using the embedded link and visit a webpage of your choice, for example, your laboratory accreditation certificate webpage can be linked to the stamp.
- Total Value of Attributes: The latest version of CloudLIMS automatically calculates the total numeric value of attributes across all analytes, such as amount (mg/g). This functionality enables you to select attributes while generating a test report and report the total value of all analytes for the selected attributes, thereby helping you to quickly determine the total quantity present in a sample.
- Multiple Tests Reporting: The latest version of CloudLIMS enables you to report the results of all the tests associated with a sample in an order of your choice. Based on the selected order, the test results are reported. This functionality increases the reporting flexibility for testing laboratories and enables them to generate test reports as per the client requirements.
- Associate Tests with Expected Samples: You can now associate expected or incoming samples with a test even before they are received by your laboratory. Furthermore, you can enter the test results of the expected samples. Certain laboratories perform in-house or internal tests and subsequently send the samples to other laboratories for third-party tests. Such laboratories mark the status of the samples as expected until they receive the third-party test results. However, they may need to enter the results of internal testing. This functionality enables such laboratories to enter the internal test results even before they receive external or third-party test results, enabling them to seamlessly follow their workflows.
- Assign Tests to Multiple Samples: The latest version of CloudLIMS enables you to assign tests to multiple samples directly from the CloudLIMS’ Samples module without going to the Test module, saving time and effort.
For previous versions click here >>