CloudLIMS Version 1.77 Released!
September 18, 2018
CloudLIMS, an advanced configurable cloud-based SaaS LIMS, accelerates biobanking, clinical research, cannabis and testing laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data and automating laboratory workflows on a cloud platform. The latest version of CloudLIMS, version 1.77, is packed with new features and enhancements to prep clinical and testing laboratories to meet regulatory, data management and reporting requirements. The highlights of this version are the ability to validate test results and the enhanced result reporting flexibility.
- Validate Test Results: In the validation process, the goal is to ensure that the test methods and the results are verifiable with respect to representativeness, reproducibility and repeatability. With CloudLIMS, you can configure a test validation process, send multiple results for validation, select a verifier, track the validation status, thereby assuring the final test results. The laboratory manager or the approving authority can either approve or reject the test results, note their observations and write their remarks. This functionality helps testing laboratories assure the test results before the report is submitted to clients, an important requirement of ISO 17025:2017.
- Enhanced Reporting Flexibility: You can now choose either a vertical or horizontal view for reporting analytes and their test results, providing the flexibility to report results as per your preference. Additionally, you can exclude or include a particular section from the test report and save it as a template for generating further test reports.
- Dispose of Parent Samples Associated with Aliquots or Derivatives: You can now dispose of parent samples from which you have created aliquots or derivatives, without affecting the genealogy of the associated aliquots or derivatives. This helps in discarding those parent samples which are either no longer in use or are exhausted.
- Edit or Delete Catalogs: This functionality enables you to edit catalogs that were created for the services your laboratory offers. You can now update the information and delete them from CloudLIMS, if those services are modified or discontinued.
- Upload External Invoices for Your Clients: You can now upload invoices generated using any third-party billing software should you choose not to use the invoicing function in CloudLIMS. Once the invoices are uploaded, your clients can seamlessly access them over the client portal.
For previous versions click here >>
CloudLIMS Version 1.76 Released!
August 21, 2018
CloudLIMS, an advanced configurable cloud-based SaaS LIMS, accelerates biobanking, clinical research, cannabis and testing laboratory operations by efficiently managing laboratory data and automating laboratory workflows on a cloud platform. The latest version of CloudLIMS, version 1.76, is equipped with new features to better meet the requirements of clinical and cannabis testing laboratories. The highlights of this version are the ability to monitor turnaround times and the feature to include colored bar graphs in the test report.
- Track Turnaround Time: Longer holding times can have an adverse impact on the quality of the time-sensitive samples, compromising the accuracy of test results. You can now monitor the test turnaround time (TAT) and determine if it is under the threshold. Based on the sample test start date and the test completion date, the turnaround status is updated. This statistic helps laboratory managers to take appropriate corrective measures if the TAT exceeds the threshold testing time, thereby assuring the quality of the test result.
- Configure Color of Analyte Flags: You can now configure a color for each analyte flag, Optimal, High, Low, Critical High, Critical Low, enabling you to quickly identify the test analyte runs having abnormal or optimal observed values.
- Include Analyte Flagging Graph in Your Report: You can generate a bar graph based on the analytes and their reference ranges. You can select either three (minimum, maximum, and optimal) or five (minimum, maximum, optimal, critical low and critical high) flagging range option. Based on the final result values of each analyte, a bar graph is generated. The graph has analytes on its x-axis and the flags on its y-axis. The graph proves to be an effective tool to monitor analytes within range and those deviating from the optimal values.
- Flag Observed Values Based on a User-Defined Attribute: You can now configure the program to raise a flag based on the test results available in the user-defined test result column, providing an alternative to setting pre-configured flags. The user-defined attribute can either have a numeric value or a formula expression.
- Include Newly Added Analytes to Existing Test Records: You can now choose to include new analytes in the existing test records or exclude them, based on your requirements.
For previous versions click here >>